Autor Tema: PES 2015 izlazi 13og novembra, demo 17og septembra !!  (Pročitano 159859 puta)

0 Članovi i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Soufiane Touzani

• Sir Alex Ferguson
  • Superstar
    • Pogledaj profil
    • http://www.pes-serbia.net/
PES 2015 izlazi 13og novembra, demo 17og septembra !!
« poslato: 13. avgust 2014, 10:33:45 »
Bitne informacije potvrđene su danas, kao što piše u naslovu, PES 2015 izlazi 13og novembra dok je demo najavljen za 17. septembar. Manje bitna informacija informacija jeste da se Gece nalazi na cover slici.

Po slikama koje su se danas pojavile, očekuje nas prava rekonstrukcija za PES2015!

darko_pfc

• Edit Tim
  • Superstar
  • P S 4 ⤋ Digitalne igre
    • Pogledaj profil
    • DigitalneIgre
Re: PES 2015 izlazi 13og novembra, demo 17og septembra !!
« Odgovor #1 poslato: 13. avgust 2014, 10:40:14 »
Jos da potvrde da ce demo biti na PC-u, nista za sad. :/ "demo for all console versions"
P  L  A  Y  :1trougao: P :1kocka: E :1krug: S :1x:

Darcoolio

• Diskriminator foruma
  • Administrator
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #2 poslato: 13. avgust 2014, 10:42:33 »
piše da će biti na steam, to je to.

Posebna ponuda za članove foruma za MTS i Supernovu.
Poruka u inbox za ponudu ili klik na baner za više informacija.

Sledeći korisnici su se zahvalili za ovaj post: darko_pfc

maremas

• Legenda foruma
    • Pogledaj profil
    • http://www.pes-serbia.net
Odg: PES 2015 izlazi 13og novembra, demo 17og septembra !!
« Odgovor #3 poslato: 13. avgust 2014, 10:43:05 »
Marvin Ronsdorf sa http://www.prorevo.de je rekao da će biti na Steam.

Sledeći korisnici su se zahvalili za ovaj post: darko_pfc

PeroDeformero

• Superstar
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #4 poslato: 13. avgust 2014, 10:49:36 »
Mislim da su japanci konačno naučili lekciju.

Sledeći korisnici su se zahvalili za ovaj post: Radioactiv3

Darcoolio

• Diskriminator foruma
  • Administrator
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #5 poslato: 13. avgust 2014, 10:51:53 »
Ima taman dovoljno vremena da širi audiorijum da sud o igri i isprave se neke stvari za tih skoro dva meseca, što je realan rok, a vala mislim da će raditi i na tome da srede golman za demo koji nam stiže, potpisujem da njih nisu uspeli da doteraju.
Doduše, priznajem samo top player golmane, ništa ispod :)

Darcoolio

• Diskriminator foruma
  • Administrator
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #6 poslato: 13. avgust 2014, 11:00:02 »
Citat
·         Incredible Response Times: Lightning fast controls allows   users to instinctively react to every movement when the ball is in play
·         On The Ball Abilities : Take on defenders using each player’s   bespoke dribbling skills, as opposed to relying on ‘trick’ moves. New   skills include Close control, responsive sprint and incorporating a much   wider range of pace – from walking to sprinting
·         Case for Defence: Users have complete control over when to   close down, tackle, or hold up play. Successful defending is based   entirely on the decisions the user makes

While these are apparently “new generation” highlights. Ooh.

·         Behavioural Patterns: PES 2015 now boasts a huge array of   players that both look and play like their real-life counterparts.   KONAMI has faithfully recreated over 1000 players this year, with   bespoke animations and playing styles across its extensive player   roster. Teams automatically adopt their real-life game plan, whether it   is counter-attacking, out wide, or defensively minded. They run like   they should, play the way they do in real life, and react emotionally as   they would to fouls, goals or referee decisions – with their frame of   mind actually affecting how they play!
·         Poetry in Motion: The individuality of the players is further   enhanced with seamless animations. No sacrifice to animation has been   made in the pursuit of fast response, yet the movements flow   effortlessly calculated in real-time and dependent on the player’s   position in relation to the ball and its speed. Player models themselves   are also carefully enhanced.
·         Bring the Noise: PES 2015 mirrors the atmosphere of a   top-flight match. The crowd animations have been hugely enhanced, and   the ebb and flow of a match is met with context-sensitive crowd effects   and movements.
·         Let There Be Light: All in-game elements from players to crowd   and stadium now benefit from a single source of lighting naturally   bringing the game to life

Yes, it keeps going. With PES ID advances.

·         PES ID: Teams are set up to play as they do in real-life,   while their star players will work within this framework, but will be   instantly recognisable via their runs and playing styles. The world’s   greatest teams will not just move and find space like they would in real   life. They will defend or attack like them automatically
·         Realistic Abilities: While the world’s greatest players are   indeed capable of moments of incredible skill, PES 2015 focuses on their   abilities as a player and not their flicks and tricks. Beating a man   using pace and close control is key to attacking play, and only those   that can will get away with rainbow flicks will. And, even then, not   every time.

Finally, some new game modes. And by some I mean “another massive list.”

·         myClub: Demanded by fans of the series, an extensive Master   League Online overhaul allows players and managers to be added using   accumulated GP points or via micro-transactions within club dealings.   Agents are now used to meet player requirement criteria, while unhappy   players can upset the balance of a side to detrimental effect. Team   Sprit plays a key role, as the compatibility of the manager between the   player, players with other teammates creates better teamwork impacted   the on field performances
·         Live Update s : Weekly DLC updates will constantly update   transfers and team line-ups across the English, French, Italian, Spanish   and Brazilian leagues. Player data also updated based on current   performances every week, so if a player is on a goal-scoring streak, his   stats will be boosted accordingly in the update. Applied to online   modes and optional within single-player mode
·         Adaptable Match Environments: A good manager knows how to give   his side every advantage. As manager, players can request the grass be   left long to slow down short play, or watered to suit a passing style.   You can tailor any part of your stadia to suit your bespoke needs
·         Accurate Player Stats: The player parameter system for PES has   been completely rebuilt, working with key community sites across the   globe to create the most realistic player stats database.
·        Second Divisions Added: PES 2015 features the second tier   leagues from England, Spain, Italy and France for the first time in the   series, vastly expanding the database of upcoming players to scout
·         Role Control: Role Control allows three players to divide the   defensive, midfield and attacking roles between them for more  structured  multi-player action. This new mode means players govern  their selected  area and adds a new cooperative slant to the game.
·         Real Managers: In a first, real managers will feature in PES   2015 across a number of European and Latin American sides.
·         New In-Game Currency: GP system integrated. Earned within new myClub mode and unlocked via in-game achievements
·         Unlimited Edit Modes: Stadium editor is back with the   combination choices available for: Pitch patterns, Side line colours,   Seat colours and Goal net design to build your own home pitch. Other   edit options includes Manager Editor, new player editing options and   base copies for all players. To compliment the return of Stadium Editor,   new licensed stadia have been added. Aesthetic details include depth  of  colour and worn patches to the pitch
·         Presentation Overhaul: Simpler, more effective menu system.   PES 2015 also remembers your preferred modes for quicker access.

Wait, did I say “finally” up there? Well, I lied. These are the online modes.

·         QuickMatch: Simpler ranking match-ups to speed up online games.
·         Online Divisions : Accrue points in online matches across a season to aim for a promotion or face delegation.
·         Dedicated 11v11 Lobbies: Makes large-scale multi-player games more fluid and easy to set up.
·         Cheat Measures: New courtesy system introduced to reduce online cheating.

Really properly finally now, these are listed as “additional improvements.” Phew.

·         Master League: Revised structure for player growth, transfers,   managers and auto-match settings. New cut-scenes and National Super   Cups implemented.
·         Become A Legend: Training modes enhanced, specific BaL match   simulations, new transfer and recruitment systems, including a second   tier league.
·         Weather: Rain has been implemented.
·         Licensed Soundtrack: Featuring Cold War Kids , Calvin Harris, Imagine Dragons and Avicii

Weather: Rain has been implemented.
Ništa ne kažu za sneg :(

Sledeći korisnici su se zahvalili za ovaj post: DM11, djar

DM11

• Superstar
    • Pogledaj profil
    • https://www.facebook.com/Gagi95
« Odgovor #7 poslato: 13. avgust 2014, 11:08:42 »
Sneg bi dosao kao pravo osvezenje. Steta ako ga ne bude. Naravno weather + turf.
YOUR  LOVE  MAKES  ME  STRONG,  YOUR  HATE  MAKES  ME  UNSTOPPABLE.

maremas

• Legenda foruma
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #8 poslato: 13. avgust 2014, 11:08:44 »

Sledeći korisnici su se zahvalili za ovaj post: DM11, Darcoolio, Nikola 92, МилошЦЗБГ, Dzeki

gandalf

• Professional
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #9 poslato: 13. avgust 2014, 11:13:00 »
A jel ovo sve ps4 verzija? I sta mislite jel ce ovako biti i na ps3 sem naravno slabije grafike?

Stević

• G.O.A.T.
  • Superstar
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #10 poslato: 13. avgust 2014, 11:13:23 »
Da li je stvarno sneg toliko bitan? Bio je na PES6 i sad na FIFI, ali to mi toliko s**** utakmicu. Ne znam stvarno zašto volite sneg?

Sledeći korisnici su se zahvalili za ovaj post: blackwhite

stanisa99

• Beginner
    • Pogledaj profil
Re: Odg: PES 2015 izlazi 13og novembra, demo 17og septembra !!
« Odgovor #11 poslato: 13. avgust 2014, 11:15:07 »
Imam osjecaj da ce PES 15 toliko pokidati,i da ce potuci FIFU,ne znam zasto

Sledeći korisnici su se zahvalili za ovaj post: blackwhite

maremas

• Legenda foruma
    • Pogledaj profil
Odg: Re: PES 2015 izlazi 13og novembra, demo 17og septembra !!
« Odgovor #12 poslato: 13. avgust 2014, 11:17:26 »
Citat: Stević;1297575
Da li je stvarno sneg toliko bitan? Bio je na PES6 i sad na FIFI, ali to mi toliko s**** utakmicu. Ne znam stvarno zašto volite sneg?
Meni je bitno da kisa i vlazan teren uticu na fiziku lopte, da ne bude kisa tu samo zbog estetike.

Sledeći korisnici su se zahvalili za ovaj post: Darcoolio, DM11, Marko82, МилошЦЗБГ, BaNeX, Loqo

DM11

• Superstar
    • Pogledaj profil
    • https://www.facebook.com/Gagi95
« Odgovor #13 poslato: 13. avgust 2014, 11:19:04 »
O ukusima ne treba raspravljati, ja sam uvek za neke novine, a sneg bi to bio posle duzeg vremena.
YOUR  LOVE  MAKES  ME  STRONG,  YOUR  HATE  MAKES  ME  UNSTOPPABLE.

Darcoolio

• Diskriminator foruma
  • Administrator
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #14 poslato: 13. avgust 2014, 11:21:39 »

Meni nije ni kiša bila bitna, ali čisto kad već igram ML i doguram do januara može da bude čisto kao detalj sa strane da bleji očišćen, umesto onih sunčanih utakmica.
Dakle, čisto varijacije radi, nije mi ništa od toga neophodno.