Autor Tema: F1 2020  (Pročitano 3590 puta)

0 Članovi i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Wolfy03

• Pogledaj profil
F1 2020
« poslato: 5. maj 2020, 23:28:07 »

Izlazi 10.07 za PC, PS4 i Xbox One.

Sledeći korisnici su se zahvalili za ovaj post: IkaNedimovic, RashaMiloje24

Wolfy03

• Pogledaj profil
Odg: F1 2020
« Odgovor #1 poslato: 5. maj 2020, 23:44:03 »

Citat
For the first time, players can create their own F1® team by creating a driver, then choosing a sponsor, an engine supplier, hiring a teammate and competing as the 11th team on the grid. Build facilities, develop the team over time and drive to the top.

Customise your 10-year career mode, with a choice of F2™ Championship introduction options and season lengths to allow for a more exciting, multiple season, career.

The addition of split-screen racing, a new steering assist and a more accessible race experience means that you can enjoy the game with friends, no matter what your skill level.

F1® 2020 features all the official teams, drivers and 22 circuits, including two new races: Hanoi Circuit and Circuit Zandvoort

Online connection required to download the final teams’ 2020 cars (as applicable) and F2™ 2020 season content.

Cover:

Screenshots (car models):

Spoiler

Wolfy03

• Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #2 poslato: 7. maj 2020, 23:05:08 »
F1 Catalunya - Spain:

Wolfy03

• Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #3 poslato: 12. maj 2020, 19:25:59 »
Gameplay Trailer:

Wolfy03

• Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #4 poslato: 22. maj 2020, 11:19:29 »
F1 Monaco:

Bogi79

• Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #5 poslato: 24. maj 2020, 11:40:30 »
Lepo da postoji i tema o F1
Polse dugo godina sam počeo opet da igram F1, F1 2019. I vrlo pozitivno sam se oduševio. Naručena je i F1 2020 Schumacher Edition 79,90€ 07.07 mogu da podignem u Mediamarkt.

Sledeći korisnici su se zahvalili za ovaj post: Wolfy03, RashaMiloje24

Wolfy03

• Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #6 poslato: 12. jun 2020, 11:12:49 »
Schumacher Edition:

Screenshots:

Spoiler

Screenshots (Zandvoort, Catalunya, Monaco, Hanoi, Azerbaijan):

Spoiler

Wolfy03

• Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #7 poslato: 17. jun 2020, 18:18:24 »
MyTeam Mode:

What is My Team?

My Team is a major new feature for F1® 2020, and a first for the F1® franchise.  Alongside the well-established and much-loved Career mode, you’ll be able to experience F1® 2020 as a driver-manager, and it’s going to offer you a unique insight into the world of F1®. You’ll be able to create your own team, join the 2020 F1® line-up and go for glory.

Create

Here’s where it gets exciting. You’ll start by choosing your driver, and your car - building a unique visual identity and brand by picking a livery, creating your own colour scheme and setting up your team logo.

Next, you’ll be choosing your initial sponsors, engine supplier and teammate.

Teammate

In My Team you’ll always want to get the best driver for your budget, so bear that in mind when choosing who’s going to be in the garage next to you. Using our comprehensive driver rating system, you’ll be able to choose your teammate from the 2019 F2™ grid. Once you get some wins under your belt though, the F1® drivers start to fit into your budget.

Driver Market

How do you choose your teammate? Who’s best? Enter our brand-new driver market. Using this, you’ll be able to compare F1® and F2™ drivers based on Experience, Racecraft, Awareness and Pace, alongside their market value and the level of Acclaim (we’ll talk about this later) they bring to the team. All stats and driver skills are built from comprehensive real-world data from the past five F1® and F2™ seasons. Seriously. There’s some serious maths that have gone into this!

You can see the starting values for drivers right here – they are dynamic so they will change as you play My Team and evolve as the real-life season progresses:

Spoiler

Facing The Media

Livery? Check. Sponsor? Check. It’s time for your first interview. Be careful how you answer, your responses will affect your team, your acclaim, and your facilities. Once finalised, your car will be shown off to the world.

Manage

Facilities

With everything picked, first interview aced, it’s time to check out your team! Your facilities are the lifeblood of your team, so invest in them, look after them, and they’ll see you winning World Championships in no time. Each facility is a department within your team and each has multiple areas that can be levelled up. Let’s take a look at them:

SpoilerAerodynamics

The wind tunnel is there to get you ahead with your aerodynamics.

Powertrain

Investing here will give your engine more oomph.

Chassis

The chassis facility allows you to make developments in weight reduction, weight redistribution, tyre wear and brakes.

Durability

Want your car to go further, and be more reliable? You’ll need durability.

Personnel

Otherwise known as the sim. Here’s where you’ll be training your drivers and improving their performance.

Marketing

The Marketing department is there to find ways to promote the team, find new sponsors and get you more revenue.

You’ll also need to manage your team’s resources and time during the week and make sure they’re properly motivated. The season timeline shows the events coming-up which play through and will boost performance. There are pros and cons to team activities, so sending a driver to fitness camp could have a knock-on effect such as less time dedicated to sponsors. You’ll also need to balance upgrading and managing your facilities, otherwise you might need to temporarily shut down one or more of your facilities to help save money. This action will have consequences, so make sure you’re doing this only when necessary.

Drive

It’s time to take your place as the 11th team on the grid, driving the car you’ve developed throughout the F1® season. There’s no room for inner-team rivalries when you’re also the team boss. Both you and your teammate need to be on their A game, in order to get the best results possible.

Win

Acclaim

Acclaim is everything in My Team – the more you have, the more will be open to you. Drivers and teams both have Acclaim, as a driver the more you have, the more your salary will increase. The more Acclaim you and your team earn, the better the sponsorships and opportunities. Whatever drivers earn is added to their team’s Acclaim, and with that comes more sponsorship and opportunities. All this makes it easier to upgrade your facilities, giving you the edge. Each facility has its own research and development tree you can explore and upgrade using Resource Points – and putting it all together you can upgrade your facilities, develop your car, and make your team World Champions.

Sledeći korisnici su se zahvalili za ovaj post: RashaMiloje24

Darcoolio

• Diskriminator foruma
  • Administrator
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #8 poslato: 18. jun 2020, 09:26:37 »
Mogao bih ovo bar jednom da skinem i odigram :D

Posebna ponuda za članove foruma za MTS i Supernovu.
Poruka u inbox za ponudu ili klik na baner za više informacija.

Sledeći korisnici su se zahvalili za ovaj post: RashaMiloje24, Wolfy03

Wolfy03

• Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #9 poslato: 23. jun 2020, 19:01:32 »
Gameplay:

Sledeći korisnici su se zahvalili za ovaj post: Darcoolio

Wolfy03

• Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #10 poslato: 3. jul 2020, 10:06:57 »

Deeper F2™ Integration

Choose from a full season, half season, or three-race F2™ experience, before getting started on your 10-season driver career.
We’re also adding the 2020 F2™ season as a free update later in the year.

Shorter Season Options

F1® 2020 is all about giving you more ways to play. One is the shorter season options. Choose between the original and full 22 race season (including Hanoi Circuit and Circuit Zandvoort), or shorter 10 or 16 options. Now you can focus on the tracks you really enjoy!

Rear-view mirror

Not only have we given you more options to play F1® 2020, we’ve also been listening to your feedback from previous games. This year, we’re introducing a rear-view mirror to help you race wheel-to-wheel against your opponents.

Customisable OSD

Want to move your circuit map somewhere else? Change where your rear-view mirror sits? Move everything to wherever you’d like on screen. The customisable OSD is now available on all platforms!

Simplified ERS

Based on feedback from F1® drivers, we’ve simplified the ERS to make it more realistic. All you need to do to activate it is press a button!

Podium Pass

New to F1® 2020, the Podium Pass allows to you Race, Earn and Unlock. Each season you’ll be able to unlock free customisation items by racing in your favourite game modes and earning XP. Custom cosmetic items include car liveries, race equipment such as gloves, overalls and helmets, and podium emotes.

Wolfy03

• Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #11 poslato: 11. jul 2020, 16:45:13 »

Izašlo. Za sada dobija i više nego dobre ocene, navodno veliko poboljšanje u odnosu na prošlu godinu i F1 2019.

Citat
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

MINIMUM:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Processor: Intel Core i3 2130 / AMD FX 4300
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GT 640 / AMD HD 7750 (DirectX11 Graphics Card)
Storage: 80 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Additional Notes: Dual Layer Compatible DVD-ROM Drive

RECOMMENDED:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Processor: Intel Core i5 9600K / AMD Ryzen 5 2600X
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti / AMD RX 590 (DirectX12 Graphics Card)
Storage: 80 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Additional Notes: Dual Layer Compatible DVD-ROM Drive

Sledeći korisnici su se zahvalili za ovaj post: Darcoolio

Bogi79

• Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #12 poslato: 3. septembar 2020, 15:58:09 »
Igra li još ovo neko osim mene?